As the non-profit partner of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB), the Texas Higher Education Foundation (THEF) adheres to transparent procurement practices. For select projects, vendor selection is conducted in accordance with the State of Texas Procurement Process and federal procurement guidelines.
Formal bidding opportunities, including solicitation details, are listed below. Please direct any questions about bids or specifications to the points of contact detailed in the respective opportunities listed below.
There are currently no open procurement opportunities with the Texas Higher Education Foundation.
Technology Innovation and Commercialization Plan
The Texas Higher Education Foundation is seeking proposals from qualified respondents to analyze the current state of technology transfer and commercialization at Texas higher education institutions and to create a statewide plan to strengthen Texas’ innovation ecosystem.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) 2023-01 – Consulting Services for Technology Innovation and Commercialization Plan
- Attachment A – Execution of Proposal
- Attachment B – Anticipated Contract (for Reference Only)
- Attachment C – Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement
- RFP 2023-01 Written Questions and Responses
- Solicitation Post Date: December 13, 2022
- Written Questions Deadline: January 18, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. CT
- Proposal Deadline: February 10, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. CT